Last night I installed canned lights in the false ceiling and glued it in place in the dollhouse. Today, I checked it and two of the canned lights had popped from their holes and were resting on their sides between real ceiling and false ceiling.
Heavy sigh. Had to take out false ceiling, redo canned lights and do it again.
Cat found this fascinating. I did not.
Also managed to mislay a package of lovely wood veneer. Eight pieces of various woods, and I’d only used one. Argh.
The lights are right now, am working on the trim. Don’t want to do photos until trim is mostly done.
The kitchen project is turning into a load of work.
By now I’ve finished the counters and tiled the breakfast bar counter, and am working on the lighting and ceiling. I’ll post pics when I’m done with that step. Challenging.