Front roof with dormer is on, and porch roof is laid in place. Painted the roofs gray–debating whether to keep them like that or do shingles. I dislike shingling! I’ll think about it.
For the back half of the roof, I decided to forgo the solid roof piece and make a light frame with acrylic (it’s wood strips around a piece of acrylic bought from Hobby Builder Supply). The enclosed roof made the attic dark, and I’ve crowded a lot of things in there. I wanted them to be seen.
Here’s the whole thing from the back. You can see that I’ve set it on the foundation, but haven’t glued it on yet.
The downstairs interior mostly how I want it. This photo shows the old sconce which is wired up ready to light.
The porch will hold antiques too.
Next, I will finish hiding the wiring, then trim the rest, glue it to the foundation, and do finishing touches. I will probably put the whole thing on an 18×18 board, which will aid with a place for the lighting plus the front steps.
Then I’ll decorate the porch with more “antiques.” The fun part!